Skip to content
James Charles Dickinson
- James Charles Dickinson was born on May 23, 1999, and is an American internet personality, makeup craftsman, and model.
- He additionally was known as James Charles. Charles propelled his YouTube channel, concentrating on cosmetics, on December 1, 2015.
- On October 11, 2016, at seventeen years old, Charles turned into the principal male spokesmodel for makeup brand CoverGirl, working close by brand ambassador Katy Perry.
- As the main male spokesmodel and brand diplomat for CoverGirl, Charles will be the substance of the destined to-be-propelled So Lashy! by BlastPro Mascara.
- In 2017, Charles strolled the runway for Marco Marco’s Six 1/2 collection during Los Angeles Fashion Week.
- In 2018, Charles worked together with Morphe Cosmetics to discharge an eyeshadow palette.
- In January 2019, he was welcomed to Birmingham, England, to open the organization’s second UK store, where more than 7,000 fans appeared to see him.
- Charles is from Bethlehem, New York, and moved on from Bethlehem Central High School in June 2017, with CoverGirl’s motto, “Simple, Breezy, Beautiful”, embellished over his graduation top.
James Charles Dickinson Wikipedia
- Name: James Charles Dickinson
- Nick Name: James Charles
- DOB: May 23, 1999,
- Age: 21 years
- Height: 5 feet 8 Inch
- Boyfriend: NA
- Girlfriend: NA
- Father: Will Update
- Mother: Will Update
- Kids: No