Justine Indira Skyers aka Justine Skye is an American Model, actress, and songwriter. Moreover, she gained popularity through her songs and she belongs to Afro Americain Descent.
Justine Skye Wikipedia, & Biography
- Justine Indira Skyers has other named Justine Skype and born on August 24, 1995.
- Justine Skye is Model, Actress, and Songwriter.
- Justine was brought up in Fort Greene, Brooklyn, New York.
- She born to Nova Perry is an entertainment lawyer and Christopher Skyers is a Corporate Merchandiser VP.
- Later, she belongs to Indo-Jamaican and Afro-Jamaican descent.
Justine Skye Career
- Started her career as Singing and her first performance was Rules To Rock By.
- Later, launched her own cover titled “Headlines” by Drake which received 2 million more views on youtube.
- Her Debut EP was Everyday Living and this gave her the opportunity to work with Atlantics Records during 2013.
- In 2015, released Emotionally Unavailable.
- Later, in the same year, she released Collide with rapper Tyga.
- In Brazil, she performed in an event called TIDAL10X20 organized by Jay Z.
- Justine Skye also made her appearance in the show House of DVF.
- Furthermore, in 2016 released another EP 8 Ounce featuring Wale and also signed with Republic Records and Roc Nation.
- On January 18, released Ultraviolet and The album featured the singles “U Don’t Know” (featuring Wizkid), “Back For More” (featuring Jeremih) and “Don’t Think About It.”
- Everyday Living: Released: August 20, 2013
- Emotionally Unavailable: Released: June 23, 2015
- 8 Ounces: Released: December 23, 2016
- ULTRAVIOLET: Released: January 19, 2018