Skip to content
Kim Kardashian Wiki
- Kimberly Noel Kardashian West was born on October 21, 1980, is an American media personality, businesswoman, socialite, and model.
- She is the daughter of Robert and Kris. She has an older sister, Kourtney, a younger sister, Khloé, and a younger brother, Rob.
- Their mother is of Dutch, English, Irish, and Scottish ancestry, while their father was a third-generation Armenian-American.
- After their parents divorced in 1991, her mother married again that year, to Bruce Jenner.
- Through their marriage, Kardashian gained step-brothers Burton “Burt”, Brandon, and Brody; step-sister Casey; and half-sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner.
Kim Kardashian Career
- She attended Marymount High School, a Roman Catholic all-girls school in Los Angeles.
- Kardashian’s father died in 2003 of cancer and In her 20s, Kardashian was the close friend and stylist of socialite Paris Hilton, through whom she first garnered media attention.
- Kardashian has grown an online and social media presence, including tens of millions of followers on Twitter and Instagram.
- Time magazine included Kardashian on their list of 2015’s 100 most influential people.
- She was reported to be the highest-paid reality television personality of 2015, with her total earnings exceeding US$53 million.
- n 2006, Kardashian entered the business world with her two sisters and opened the boutique shop D-A-S-H in Calabasas, California.
- In February 2007, a sex tape made by Kardashian and Ray J in 2003 was leaked.
- In 2008, she made her feature film debut in the disaster film spoof Disaster Movie, in which she appeared as a character named Lisa.
- In January 2009, Kardashian made a cameo appearance during an episode of the sitcom How I Met Your Mother, in the episode “Benefits”
Kim Kardashian Personal Life
- In 2000, 19-year-old Kardashian eloped with music producer Damon Thomas. Thomas filed for divorce in 2003. Kardashian later blamed their separation on physical and emotional abuse on his part.
- Kardashian began dating singer Ray J.
- In May 2011, Kardashian became engaged to NBA player Kris Humphries, then of the New Jersey Nets.
- They were married in a wedding ceremony on August 20 in Montecito, California.
- Kardashian began dating rapper and longtime friend Kanye West in April 2012, while still legally married to Humphries.
- Kardashian gave birth to her first child with West, daughter North West, on June 15, 2013.
- She gave birth to her second child, son Saint West, on December 5, 2015.
- The couple’s third child, a daughter, was born via surrogate on January 15, 2018.
- In January 2019, Kardashian confirmed a second boy is on the way via surrogate.