Steven Greener Wiki
- Steven Greener was born on June 28th, 1967 and he is a Music and executive, and husband of Tamron Hall. This couple is expecting their first child later this spring. Today host recently announced that she is now married and expecting a baby.
- Since Hall abruptly left NBC in February 2017 after losing her 9 a.m. time slot to Megyn Kelly, fans have been rallying for a comeback.
- Hall is married to Steven Greener, a music executive. As the Head of Music Talent at Primary Wave Entertainment.
- His other production credits include Guess Who, The Bernie Mac Show, and Soul Men.
- In 2017 interview with Steve Harvey she revealed that she is dating Steven.
- Greener began his career working alongside Benny Medina, managing Will Smith–and has produced many films.
- Greener and Hall are excited and happy about the pregnancy, they understand the risks involved.
View this post on Instagram
I’ve wanted to share this news for many months and now finally my doctor has said I am in a safe place, at 32 weeks, to share my joy with y'all. So, it’s clear a daytime talk show isn’t the only thing I’ve been trying to produce! There have been many tears, but today I embrace the smiles. My husband Steven and I are beyond excited! We're in constant prayer, so if you pray, add us to your list; if you meditate, send calmness our way; and if you believe in luck, we’ll happily take that too. More to share in a few weeks when the baby arrives! Next chapter! Blessed and Grateful.
Steven Greener Career
- Greener oversees the music talent management division at Primary Wave Entertainment, which owns the copyrights to over 15,000 songs from the catalogs of such artists such as Smokey Robinson, Kurt Cobain, Steven Tyler, John Lennon, Def Leppard, and Hall & Oates, among many others.
- This huge independent publisher also houses Cee Lo Green, Fantasia, Melissa Etheridge, Brandy, Cypress Hill, Eric Benét, Yanni, among others. Greener is a partner at the company.
Greener began his career working alongside Benny Medina, managing Will Smith–and has produced many films.
- Hall is getting her own show, which will be called “Tamron Hall,” which will debut on September 9th, 2019 (9-9-19)
- Hall was formerly the national news anchor for NBC News, day-side anchor for MSNBC, host of the program MSNBC Live with Tamron Hall, and a co-host of Today’s Take, the third hour of Today.
- On Monday, March 4th, 2019 Hall announced her first pregnancy on Instagram with husband Steven Greener. Much of the internet reacted with excitement.